Thursday 15 February 2018

Young Guard skirmishers now complete

Ready to rumble


These guys are now ready for action.  All finished though I did notice a couple of small items that will need to be touched up.  No matter, they will be fit for purpose for when the Young Guard next arrive onto the tabletop.


I do really like the prone figures  as well as the chap sitting almost cross-legged shooting


As mentioned in previous posts, I am very happy I hung onto these castings for so long and that they finally have managed to make it not only to the painting table, but off it successfully!


The patient has done well!

8 comments:

  1. great looking figures and basing, Carlo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter. Now to get some 1805-07 gear finished!

      Delete
  2. Very nice indeed. Those oval bases are very successful
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris as I am very happy on how the oval bases both look and in actuality work on the table.

      Delete
  3. Excellent looking figures and paint jobs Carlo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! And a decent turnout time from workbench to game table. 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stew and yes, for me the tunaround was almost at warp speed! The inspiration of having a battle set up and in situ on the table hold I paint is proving a very dynamic inspiration.

      Delete